Returning to Love:
Growing Intimacy and Connection
27 Feb-4 Mar 2018
5 DAY RETREAT — Pymble, SYDNEY
Are you looking to transform interactions in your closest relationships? Eager to bring new and fresh energy to relationships with those you love?
This retreat we create a rich and nurturing learning environment with decades of experience available to you through the facilitators. We will work with whatever is alive for the group. The following topics have been of great interest to our past participants:
- Exploring intimacy, what it is, why it matters and how to grow it with others.
- Creating deep bonds through sharing feelings and needs safely.
- Exploring the attractive power of vulnerability.
- Understanding dependence, independence and interdependence —
embracing and growing your capacity for interdependence.
- Patterns and parents, roles and expectations — stepping off the treadmill and seeing with new eyes.
- Recognising and addressing fears of abandonment, rejection and overwhelm
- Being me - loving you. Being truly authentic and taking responsibility, for myself with self-understanding and empathy.
- Creating relationships pro-actively instead of through reacting to the words or actions of others.
- Discovering how differences can open up authentic, loving and respectful connection.
- Being with intense emotions – yours and others – including anger, shame, guilt.
- Using anger to stimulate a positive choice of behaviour.
- Training and practice in responding consciously in the moment between receiving anger and reacting.
- There may also be opportunities to cover areas of specific interest that have not yet been raised in the program.